No one puts more time and care into hiring their staff than Carter Express! As a Diesel Mechanic, you will be responsible for keeping our drivers safe and on the road. Carter Express is where the best CDL-A truck drivers want to be because of our supportive culture, steady freight, and focus on safety.
Carter Express is now hiring Diesel Technicians out of our Anderson, IN location!
Join Our Team as a Diesel Technician!
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Eligible for Profit-Sharing Program
- Full Benefits After 90 days
- 401k Matching Program
- On the Job Training
Diesel Mechanic Benefits & Responsibilities:
- 40-hour workweeks with occasional overtime
- 1st year, each team member can earn up to 32 hours of PTO & 40 hours of vacation
- Additional PTO hours are added each year
- Responsible for maintenance of fleet trucks
- Troubleshoot and complete repairs to all aspects and systems of the truck
- Keep correct documentation of all parts used, type of diagnosis, and services performed in the repair order
- Positions available: entry level with no experience, C tech, B tech, or A tech certified
Diesel Mechanic Requirements:
- Prefer 1+ years of Tech experience – all makes and models (preferred Volvo and Freightliner)
- Volvo or Detroit certification is a plus
- Troubleshoot and repair diesel engines
- Electronic diagnostics
- Electrical troubleshooting abilities
- Basic computer skills to operate today’s diagnostic electronic tools
SPEED UP THE HIRING PROCESS!
COMPLETE THE FULL ONLINE APPLICATION NOW.
LeadFlex Job ID: 12921
Post Date: 06/01/2023